The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, May 26, 2005

But I don't want to be a pirate!

Greetings and salutations all. Well, summer is very quickly approaching and I have no job. Am I not good enough for the precious Home Depot? You know what? Screw you Home Depot. No... I kid. The Home Depot is a very good store...... for me to poop on!
Anyway, the highlight of my day was the purchasing of my new laptop computer system. It is going to be very cweet (a cross between "cool" and "sweet:). Should be here in a couple of weeks. Then it's off to illegally pirating and burning CD's and DVD's. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

- - - - - - - - - -

Anyway, I was just thinking about one of Ed's previous blog posts. So, lets take a look at what Ed, Pope John Paul II, Jerry Seinfeld, Jesus, and me (Kent), and see what would happen if all of us went to WalMart..........enjoy:

Kent: So, Ed. What do you need to get here anyway?
Ed: Oh, just getting some fruit and some water.
Pope: Hey, Jesus! Can you make the water in the lobster tank part again?
Jesus: NO! For the last time no! That's how we got kicked out last time.
Seinfeld: Jesus Christ, that was embarrassing.
Ed: I can't take ya'll anywhere.
Kent: YOU can't TAKE us anywhere? Since when did you drive anybody anywhere?
Jesus: Oooooohhhhh!!
Ed: Shut up! It's getting fixed soon. Besides I paid for everyone's dinner last time.
Kent: Hey, Ed, here's the fruit.... What's wrong with that particular piece of fruit?
Ed: I don't know! The peaches are dry and the lemons are old. I don't even know what's going on with the papayas?!
Seinfeld: That was lame guys. Get a life.
Pope: Guys, I'll be back later. I'm going to go play the new video game in the electronics dept. It's about Indiana Jones finding new and controvesial books of the Bible.
Jesus: Ah, The Word!?


To Be Continued...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >