The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Testamistic

Took my first test today. If I do well on it, then it proves you can procrastinate and still kick tail (or input an explicitive with three letters here) in class. Get a load of the name of the class that I took the test in: Techniques of Research. Now you can't tell me that you wouldn't have a ball in there. Actually, I wouldn't mind having a "ball" in there. Causing general disruption would give me something to do.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relationship Forecast:
Still a high pressure system over Kent which reduces any chance of precipi-girlfriend. Still, there's always a snowballs chance in hell.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >