The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, September 23, 2005

Bags of ice

Today, Beach asked me to go get some ice for the Coffee House thing. So, I was like, okay. Anyway, I go with Matt H. to Burger King. On the way, I see Beach in the truck with Pip at an intersection. I thought to myself, "Why did he ask me to get bags of ice when he is out running around? Couldn't he have gotten the ice?????!!!!!!!!!". So, thanks, Beach for the unnecessary trip to Love's. It's all good, though.

I just got word that Bryan lost his liscense plate off his scooter! HAHA! Way to go Bryan! Only you. Only you.

Man, I have nothing else interesting to say. So....... I'll go on a tangent of incoherent thoughts.

Football is awesome. Vanilla is much better than what people give it credit for. Ticket Nazi's are not cool. How did the American civilization exist before cell phones? What's the deal with airplane peanuts? Toilet water in the northern hemisphere spins counter-clockwise and clockwise in the southern hemisphere. What if you were on the equater and flushed your toilet? Which way would it spin? Would it suck? Why don't we use Army time? Carbohydrates suck. Bowtie pasta rocks my pants off..... literally. Since when did Action-figure Jesus start voting? I like peanut butter.

Okay, that's about it.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >