The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, June 15, 2006

My cousin is Mr. Coffee

Today, I helped install a ceiling fan for Roz. Everything went according to plan, which was for everything to work correctly, except for everything didn't go according to plan. What happened was the lights didn't work properly (properly = turns on). I gave up trying to be Mr. McFixesitall and left before I end up breaking something. But the satisfaction of a semi-job well done almost beat out the fact that I got paid for job. But, I intend to help out later to fix the problem of the lights.

I have a lot of reading to do before tomorrow for one of my classes. School sucks, yo....., which costs over a thousand dollars just for the summer. Sheesh... school isn't worth it.....

Father's Day is coming up this Sunday. That day means something totally different for me now. I'll tell you later.... it'll probably be a long post....

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >