The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Copy and paste

I am freeeeeee to run.....

I just finished running at the track. I am starting to feel good about my exercise routine. It's still too early to see any physical changes yet, but time will tell. So, now I will, for the first time, copy and paste something from my Xanga blog. Enjoy...

"Well, I am about to go running, which I really need to get into the habit of doing. I need to get rid of some of this fat that has accumulated over the college years. You know what I'm talking about. Don't tell me you haven't heard of the "freshman 15". Anyway, my goal is to lose about 10 lbs.

"In high school I weighed no more than 160 lbs. And let's just say I am NOT at that particular weight anymore. Let's just say I did the work of 2 freshman (hint: look at the previous paragraph and do the math). But, I've also been doing a minimal amount of weight lifting, which adds some muscle weight to me. I'm no doubt stronger in the upper body now compared to the high school version of me. But, I'm also bigger.... fat, in other words. So, I'm trying to take care of that.

"Confession time. I'm single, most everyone knows that. And for some reason I think the reason I'm single is partly because I am not attractive. Makes sense. So, by trying to slim up... or down.... I think I can at least try to attract one or two females that I otherwise would not. Is it bad to think that? And my personality is the other thing. I believe I am nice to most everybody, but my personality usually yields better to being only friends... nothing more. What is it about me?"

Feel free to leave a comment... let me know there are still people who read this! And here's a picture to entertain those who skipped the previous words and random punctuation... pathetic....

3 Comments:

  • Great picture. You should photoshop your head onto it. Or someone else's!!! Anyways I understand what you're talking about. I know its cliche but don't worry about other people or what they think. What you think is the most important. If you exude confidence it will show. Not that I'm not completely guilty of letting others' opinions of me get in the way but God created you the way He wanted you to be and if He wanted you to be a different way I'm pretty sure you could blink and it'd be done. God is cool like that, He says it and it happens. Anyways I'll talk to ya later. Its almost your birthday!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jun 01, 04:46:00 PM 2006  

  • Niiiiice...

    By Blogger Coach K, at Sun Jun 04, 08:55:00 PM 2006  

  • I suppose I have an idea as to why you are the "friend" up to this point in your blogging, but I won't do it online.

    and no I don't think there's something wrong with you if that's what you were thinkin'--always get girl advice from a girl

    By Anonymous Nichole, at Wed Jul 15, 05:03:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >