The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bon voyage

...You gotta make your own kind of music.....

I spent today at the Wellness Center for day #2 of buffing up. I can't pull that off, can I? Anyway, I almost completely wore myself out. But then I get a call from a friend wanting to play some tennis. I can't refuse that... I love tennis. So, I'm going to wear myself out even more later tonight.

Bryan's wedding up quickly approaching. Wow.... I can't believe that he will be a married man in just a few days. That guy has grown up just in the short time that I've known him. He was this odd, crazy guy. He has settled down since, but I can still see the craziness in him. I guess that's what women will do to you. But you know what? Bryan is a better person because of it. Rob, I know you disagree (you'd understand that if you read this post).

So, Bryan if you read this, good luck and I love you brother!

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >