The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The first day of the rest of my life

Tomorrow I will begin a new adventure. Not an adventure like you see on the Discovery channel. This one can be a lot more dangerous. I'm dealing with ..... da da DAAAA..... high school and junior high kids!

Here is a rough outline of next week:
Monday: Meetings.... meetings... and uh... meetings. Did I mention meetings?
Tuesday: Enrollment. I'll get to meet everybody who will be giving me headaches for the rest of the year.
Wednesday: Same as Monday, only different....
Thursday: First day of school. Who knows what will happen?
Friday: Classes will really get started, but, hey... The weekend is already upon us!

And hopefully I'll be able to be moved in by the end of the weekend. I'm so sick of worrying about this stupid house. I just want to be moved and settled in before life becomes too hectic.

This is a sentence. Sense makes no.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

  • Oh my goodness!! School starts on Thursday?! Thats so crazy! You're gonna do great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Aug 06, 08:44:00 PM 2006  

  • Thanks.

    By Blogger Coach K, at Sun Aug 06, 08:45:00 PM 2006  

  • ugh my foot's asleep!! But that wasn't the reason I came to comment... teaching is fun, and I'm sure it's even more fun when you don't have to look at the same faces all day long...they come and go! Yay for classes that move! What's NOT fun is taking over a classroom of a woman who taught for 30something years and never cleaned...and left a huge chunk of her crap in the classroom for ME to throw away before I can even get MY stuff in there!!!!! *whew*...but I digress.
    Good luck on your first day of teaching. My first day of teaching was horrible, but they got much better as time went by.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Mon Aug 07, 05:51:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >