The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Here it comes...

A beautiful collision.

Quick recap, then we'll Tarentino this.

  • I went bowling... for people.
  • Looked for some houses.
  • Got some money.
  • Updated my blog.
  • The Future... hasn't happened yet.

I went bowling last night with a few friends. I may have made one less friend, however. You see, whenever you pretend to throw a bowling ball at your friends, MAKE SURE that you actually don't throw the ball at them. That was a mistake that I made. I was just being dumb acting like I was bowling for people.... but the thing that I forgot was that you have to keep holding onto the ball. The ball flew right into this guy's face. I felt so bad. But I still bowled lights out... so it wasn't a total loss.

And for those keeping score, I bowled as follows: 150,155, 169. Go me.

I also spent a few hours driving around looking for houses to rent. I found very few. A couple of houses I liked. In fact, I'm going out to the house tomorrow to meet the landlord to discuss housing options. The house looks very promising. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Remember me talking about playing the drums all week at Falls Creek? Well, I got something unexpected from that trip. I got money from doing that. I never expected any money. I was just doing it because it was fun. And it was. But the money thing was cool too... cause I like money... and having money allows you to get things.... which is nice.

Now I'm updating the blog.... duh.

We'll see what the future has in store.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

  • Remind me not to stand near you when you have a bowling ball in your hand. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 23, 12:22:00 AM 2006  

  • although this news of you hitting a person in the face with a bowling ball is tragic... I also have to applaud your strength.. bowling balls are not light and being able to chunk one at someone's face... well, it takes some muscle.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Sun Jul 23, 01:52:00 PM 2006  

  • I was going to hit him in the face with a bowling ball, so you're now on my list for beating me to it...

    lol...no, I've forgiven him... poor boy...that had to have hurt just a little.

    ~Amy Jo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 23, 07:58:00 PM 2006  

  • ok well that was a bit akward... and i'll follow it up with asking you if i can burn that comedian's cd when I come up to visit you in your rent house with my laptop. WE CAN STILL BE NERDS AND MAKE COMPUTERS TALK TO EACHOTHER AND IM EACHOTHER FROM FEET AWAY. ILL HAVE A PLACE TO STAY IN TOWN NOW!!! LOL!! ok i'm sure amy is flipping me off right now so I better go.

    By Blogger the rocket, at Tue Jul 25, 01:17:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >