The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, June 11, 2005

WalMart shirts and condoms

Some people like to go to Abercrombie and Finch and some like to go the Old Navy to buy shirts. I like to go to WalMart.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. My clothing preference is my own business.
I went to WalMart yesterday to buy a 5-quart "thing" of oil and after picking up the aformentioned item I strolled by the high quality selections of WalMart clothes. I thought to myself, "Hey, I don't have enough Faded Glory shirts."
So what did I do? I bought two of WalMart's finest. I was pleased with my newest purchase.
But why when I say that I get quite a bit of clothing from Sam's store that people give me the 'I think I'm better than you' look. Why is everbody so down on WalMart clothes? Just because of the affordable prices? Just because you can get a live lobster, condoms, a 50 lb. bag of cat food, and underwear all in the same store? This is multi-item discrimination!

I'm not ashamed of my shirt. That's all. No big deal.

Until next time. Vaya con Dios.

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >