The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, October 31, 2005

The KEYS to up-chucking

8 years...... 8 years. It took me 8 years to finally do it. No, I'm not talking about losing my virginity.... Because, well, look at me. No, I am talking about locking my keys in my truck.

After church Sunday, I went to KFC (which stands for Korean Film Council.... amazing chicken though). I took my bucket-o-hot wings to the U.C.M and with my truck parked outside. Apparently, I forgot that I turned the key backwards to I could listen to the radio. But for some reason I got out, locked the door, and proceeded. I guess I had chicken on the brain.

So I went inside and spent several hours watching football and general hanging out. It wasn't until around midnight that I decided to proceed home. Upon that decision, I searched for the keys so I could go home. Then there was that stop-the-heart moment where you realize that there is the possibility that the keys you searched so frantically for could be locked inside. So, I looked for a flashlight to see if I could find the keys in the ignition. No flashlight could be found. So I used a little southern ingenuity. I found a laser pointer. It worked. And my worst fears were realized. There they were.

Now what? I gotta call somebody to take me home. Pip came through. He took me home and back with anothe set of keys in my hand. Gotta give it to ya Pip. *clap clap clap.

And yes, it started. They battery wasn't ran down. Thank God.

And now back to the Korean Film Council. The last time I ate there was back in January or so. And it wasn't a good night. I had some back chicken. Right after I ate it I got that no so fresh feeling...... uh........ you know what I mean. On my way home that night I stopped in the middle of the highway, rolled down the window, and blew chunks. Oh yes, I blew chunks. Before that experience, the previous throwing up episode was probably a good 10 years. I hated to see my streak end in the middle of 32nd street. I got good distance though on the chucking... it had to have went a good 4 feet. I was proud. It was light in color and looked a lot like chunky queso dip. Sorry, that was gross.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >