The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, October 28, 2005

Pissed off

Everyone in the room raise your hands if a dog has peed on your jacket............ *waiting for hands to be raised*..........

WELL, I HAVE!!!!!!!

Setting: UCM
Time: 9-ish p.m.
Position of my jacket: draped over the foot thingy near my place of sitting.

Here I am, minding my own legitamit store, and in walks Nick and his dog. This isn't the first time him and his dog have entered this particular building. And here comes the dog.... The dog never looked at anything besides my jacket. He made a B line towards leather heaven without hesitation, lifted the dog leg, and the dog pee commenced. All I could do was watch. It was like time was frozen. I couldn't move. Mouth wide open in bewilderment. And in the distance a rooster crowed. Then I cried.

So you can easily see why I was PISSED off.

But I'm gonna get my revenge.... so if you see a stinky wet dog running around in Edmond, I might have something to do with it.

So, I'm gonna get you... and your little dog too!!!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >