The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oklahoma's "bermuda triangle"

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Last night my truck experienced technical difficulties. I went running with some of da boys at the Ada high track (4 miles). After each time that we go running, we always make a trip to Daylight Donuts. When I go to leave in my truck, I find out the I have no reverse. By the way, the reverse gear is kinda essential when it comes to driving. It took me about 10 minutes to finally give up. So I got out of my truck and pull the truck back as far as I could by myself. I'm glad nobody was watching me.

So I proceed to the United Campus Ministry building where I met Big Purd so he could take a look at it. He gets in and drives it around the block to see if he could notice anything. He then proceeds to park it at the U.C.M. He picked a primo parking spot too. Good job Purd!

But I'm glad he didn't park it on the west end of the building. Why? It is kinda like the state of Florida, where old people go to die. Vehicles park there to die. Example: Purd's car, the jeep (which is still there after a few years), the Mustang, Ed's car, etc. So, if anybody wants to park their car for more than a few days at the U.C.M, DON'T PARK IT ON THE WEST SIDE!

THE 7 DAY RELATIONSHIP FORECAST
Wednesday- Screech from Saved by the Bell has a better chance.
Thursday- Is there such thing as a negative chance?
Friday- 40% chance of getting a phone call, but a 100% chance it's not a girl.
Saturday- No school, no date.
Sunday- God's day... and He still says fat chance.
Monday- Even the 1-800-phone sex number girls won't talk to you.
Tuesday- You will visit a women's prison and the girls would rather stay a lesbian. Sucks to be you.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

  • Aww. That sucks about the truck. Thanks for the comment! I have faith at the next TBFT everyone will see the 'awesome' video! Yeah, it is time to upgrade the computer. Anyways, I'm glad your truck is at the good end of the parking lot! Have a great fall break!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Oct 18, 08:19:00 PM 2005  

  • I am sitting over here in a lab and there are pictures of breast examinations for women to go to. I was thinking that is as close to seeing a pair as I'll ever get to. :) :) :)

    By Blogger the rocket, at Wed Oct 19, 12:46:00 PM 2005  

  • ed,

    i can buy you some chicken breasts at KFC if you want....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Oct 19, 08:47:00 PM 2005  

  • some how that loses the effect. but thanks!

    By Blogger the rocket, at Thu Oct 20, 08:20:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >