The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, October 15, 2005

EDcellent

Ah, yes. The return of the jEDi. He wasn't up here for very long but good times were a-rollin'. First we talked at the UCM where many a good times took place. Ed, others, and I shared about the present state of our being and also shared about events that we all enjoyed (and didn't enjoy) in the past. Laughs were commonly heard and seldom a curse word (from Ed of course). We (Bryan, Whitney, Katie, Thomas, Jonathan, Ed, and I) went to Bandana's and of course, ate food. Afterward, some of us caught the second half of Ada's football game. FUN (but when I say fun, I totally mean crap). But the only reason we went up there was to look for Katie. It was like freakin' trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. Anyway, we were going to go bowling. I think it has officially replaced baseball as a good sport.

HOW BOWLING WENT
We all bowled three games (excluding Ed, he only bowled one game due to lack of time). Here is the progression of how I bowled from game to game.
Suck---------->Below average-------------------->it was like I was drunk, had a potluck of illegal substances, got punched in the mid section, and "bowled".
That's how good I was. But Bryan on the other hand bowled a 195 one game. He went from 54 to 195 to 79. Explain that to me.

But it was all fun. It was great seeing Ed again. If we don't see each other again on this earth then........

BIG FUN THING
I heard it was big. I heard it was a thing. We'll see if it will be fun.
I leave tomorrow morning for Claremore, Oklahoma, where the aforemention event will take place. I will be "kicking the jams" with Bryan on Sunday because we are the dj's for the event. I'm getting paid for it so I guess the "fun" part is forseeable. $$$ Woohooo!

Does anybody read blogs anymore? Scott? I know you still blog. And Rob. Anyone else?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >