The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday, bloody Sunday

Tonight I attended a sort of "Talent Show" at First United Methodist (or Mehtodist, according to the sign outside the ucm) Church. It was pretty cool. A fourth grader played the harmonica like a freakin' madman. I was instantly jealous.
*Sidenote* It seems that learning how to play the harmonica wouldn't be hard at all. Here's how a harmonica lesson may go:

Teacher: OK, Jimmy. Here's your harmonica.
Jimmy: Sweet!
Teacher: OK, now just follow my instructions.
Jimmy: OK teach. Ready when you are.
Teacher: OK. Listen closely.
Jimmy: Got it.
Teacher: Now BLOW!

I may be way off base but I would rather spend money on the ever popular "Harmonica's for Dummies". And I'm sure I'm a natural. People tell me I blow all the time. (Insert jokes here)

OK. Enough of that.

The spaghetti they served at the talent show was awesome. The guy who made it is the same guy who owns Mazzola's (The Cake Box). Adding the consecutive mexican entre's from last night and earlier today on top of the italian food means I have a Plato Fun Factory in my stomach. Don't understand? OK... Well, imagine actual crap-lava flowing from the behind of Kent. Good image. I know. Oh and uh... nobody light a match near me for a couple of days please.... for your safety and mine. Thanks.

Got to hang out with my favorite Catholic replacement, Valerie. She played at the talent show thingy. So we hung out later with a built in Purd too. We went to Micky D's and later to her place (no, don't think that way). We watched the second half of Robin Williams: Live on Broadway... Holy Crap. I felt so ashamed to laugh but I have to admit some of that stuff was funny. As soon as it was over I left... and now here I am.

But I am so sore from playing football yesterday. Me and some of my homies played for 3+ hours. Two things stick out from that experience: pain and broken tree limbs. I won't go into detail, but it was really fun. Until now. I have muscles aching that I didn't even know I had. But it's all good. I need to work off all the mexitalian food. Speaking of that I gotta go uh.... bomb the harbor so to speak. Sorry.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

  • Bomb the harbor huh? I knew the Japs weren't fully responsible for that...dag tree limb, got in my way!...that or Daniel's passing!!!what, no anonymous posting....hehe

    By Blogger Bryan Laramore, at Tue Nov 08, 03:03:00 PM 2005  

  • Bryan? You are my only blog friend who will comment anymore. You are "udderly" my favorite blogger. Get it? Hahaha.... I'm an idiot.

    By Blogger Coach K, at Tue Nov 08, 06:18:00 PM 2005  

  • ahh that hurts... you are going to go blog and you are going to have a good time. I'm just going to sit on the truck.......

    Yeah goat yeah.....

    By Blogger the rocket, at Tue Nov 08, 11:21:00 PM 2005  

  • hey Kent, I love ya man!!! But I don't want your Bud Light....oh and likewise about the "You are my only blog friend who will comment anymore...." Although Ed and Scott tend to comment on yours a lot....hey Ed! None the less, you're the man kent, oh, and you play football like a GOD!!!!!

    By Blogger Bryan Laramore, at Wed Nov 09, 10:35:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >