The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, November 03, 2005

These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Can't believe it's almost 2006.

Several years ago people seriously thought that we would be driving flying cars and living on Mars (or the Moon). Instead, we are dealing with another war in Iraq, another gas crisis, and The Rolling Stones. All 3 are driving me crazy.

2006 will bring the end, finally, of college. Yes, I graduated in the spring of '05 but I'll get done with my master's in the fall of '06. So, I'll have to do a lot of growing up by then. Actually, I should START growing up. Others would definitely agree with that one.

Isn't "Lost" the best freakin' show on T.V.?

I'm gonna cut this post short because I have to uh..... well,.... pee. Until next time, vaya con Dios.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >