The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Here I come to save the day

My Girl.... such a great song. It makes me a sad panda, but I like the tune.

Not much exciting is going on in the life-O-Kent. I should start going Andy Kauffaman on people..... Perhaps start a fist fight with a girl..... Sing the Mighty Mouse theme song.... who knows....

Maybe I could throw things off the stadium..... Maybe I could slap a baboon..... Maybe I could finally understand Quantum Physics.... Maybe I could grow some bigok!..... Maybe I could update my blog..... Maybe I could play fetch the bat with my teeth....

There are many things I could do... but it's so much easier doing nothing... and it sucks. I could always go to WalMart and play with the toys.... get thrown out of WalMart....

Maybe I could just hit "Publish" and move on with my life...

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >