The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, June 26, 2006

Shake Blues

Almost as annoying as people in front of you with more than the max limit of items at an express checkout lane...

I was hungry, so, I was going to one of the best places in the world to tame my hunger pangs. But, I also had a sweet tooth.... what should I do? Braum's was the answer.

In my mind, a shake was what I really wanted, but, my eye was hungrier than the rest of me, so I stopped by Taco Bell first. The problem is that in a college town, in the evening, the line isn't exactly short. College folk come in herds to this "Taco Hell" to satisfy their late night cravings... more than likely due to the fact that either it's the only thing open, or they need a quick fix due to the reactions to the weed.

Anyway, I say "Nay!" to "Taco Hell" and "Yea!" to Braum's-O-Goodness. I was getting excited, for I knew of the delectible awesomness that was about to enter my pallette. As soon as I parked my vehicle in the lot of Braum's, I noticed, to my left, a church van. No big deal... right? Well, until I notice 2,581 people head for the ice cream line... ahead of me. I mean, the place was virtually empty until the clown car posse and my body entered the ediface.

Yes, I eventually received my large Vanilla shake, which happened to be 80% full when I first got it. About 3.7% was on the outside of the cup...

After I left, I saw Jesus eyes... the Braum's made me see Jesus eyes....

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >