The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The 'c' word

150 minutes..... but it was worth it. Pirates of the Caribbean dos was lengthy but it was entertaining. Yet, I hate to say that it doesn't match the first movie. But that doesn't mean this one wasn't good. It would be hard for the movie to be just as good or better than the first. There was some unexpected turns from what I was expecting, so I was kind of on my toes throughout the movie. I don't want to ruin the movie for those who haven't seen it, so, I won't go into details on the plot of the movie. Moving on...

Next week I get to tour some of Oklahoma's finest sports arenas. No, this isn't something I planned... no... It was because I have to go. Not that I'm complaining. The reason I have to go is because of one of my classes is going on a field trip. I haven't been on a field trip since high school. The whole thing will be worth it if we stop at a Wendy's and get a Frosty. You know, I don't want to be an overweight person, but if I had unlimited Frosty's at my disposal, then I would gladly take man boobs. Bring on the lard!

Well, it's good to see my good friend Ed blogging again thanks to his newly acquired internet. Congrats,... welcome to the real world of geekdom. I bet in the last 24 hours you either a: ate from a tub of ice cream, b: watched Cheaters, c: used profanity, or d: a combination of it all. I'm pretty sure choice 'c' was a safe bet.

Today I am looking rather "mountain man'ish". I don't know what I want to do with my head. Meaning that I am contemplating a change of appearance. What does that mean? Well, you'll see soon enough... or not.

Don't drive angry, you beaver.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >