The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, July 03, 2006

Pain in the neck

I am in pain, ladies and gents.

You never realize how many muscles you use in everyday, mundane situations until one or many of those muscles hurt. It would seem that I have one of your ordinary, run-of-the-mill neck pains. Usually you get those when you wake up in the morning. But this morning I was just fine. It didn't start hurting until the early afternoon hours and has only gotten worse. I can't turn my head right at all. Even when I turn it left, it still hurts, but I can at least turn it that way. It hurts like a 5-lettered 'b' word. No... not what you think. The word is booby. It hurts like a booby. And, if you don't know, a booby REALLY hurts.

What else have I been up to? Well, I completed a class earlier today, with a hurt neck. The class was really easy. You gotta like a class where the final consists of all the questions from previous tests. Thank God I printed out my previous tests!

Don't you hate it when goats chase you everywhere?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >