The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Any kind of 'capade', really...

I was so caught up in telling you of my escapades from a couple of weeks ago that I forgot to say...

HAPPY 400th POST, ME!!!

OK.... enough of the shameless promotion.

I remember a time when I posted on my blog nearly every day. Now, I'm doing well just to post twice in a month. OK, what's worse? Being too lazy to post or being so lazy to do anything else that all you have to do IS post. Either way it's bad.

Most of my week consisted of watching coverage of E3, which stands for "Electronic Entertainment Expo." Basically, it has a lot to do with video games and such. I am a Sony guy, so I was mostly concerned with what Sony had to show. I don't really like Microsoft and I can generally stand Nintendo. But, I will not go into that kind of rant on here (probably because I know nobody cares).

All this laziness..... Maybe that is why I am gaining a few pounds. To combat this I've been going to the gym a little bit to do at least something. Mainly shooting the basketball.... very poorly I might add. And in the last few months I have had a bad pain in my right knee. THIS is why getting old sucks. More years on your life = more pains in the, well, backside. Then again, staying in shape would have helped the whole "health" thing.

School/work/no-more-freedom starts up again in a couple of weeks. I'm kinda looking forward to it, oddly enough. I need a routine again. And sadly, that routine will be with a bunch of teenagers.

Update on my head,.... it's still there.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

  • Bottom to top again, because, again... how I roll...

    Glad your head is still intact. Your head is a bad thing to lose.

    Oy, I know... school is almost here. I'm only semi-looking forward to it because of my Great Expectations workshop a couple of weeks ago... but give me a week or two back in the classroom and the enthusiasm will be holding on by a very thin thread again.

    I feel ya on the lazy thing...I think I have chronic laziness. I'd find out, but that would require all the work of calling a doctor, getting dressed that day, even showering... and I just don't have it in me. :)

    Blah blah blah no comment on the video game thing... because, as you know, I know nothing about it anyway.

    And finally... congrats on your 400th post... this is truly a momentous occasion! Anybody who can write 400 posts isn't lazy, so that pretty much negates the paragraph about the laziness, which makes my comment about the paragraph about the laziness null and void, which means you made me work for nothing. Sly sneaky one.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Mon Jul 21, 11:19:00 PM 2008  

  • Your picture frightens me. And HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU READ WHAT I WRITE IF YOU NEVER COMMENT ON IT?! DUHHH.
    If you get any of my nieces this year, don't forget to flunk them out of class! :)
    OMG Courtney's a friggin sophomore! Kill me now. I don't want to get any older.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Sat Jul 26, 11:01:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >