The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You are one sick snow storm

I'm sick. Not in the perverted sense, but in the cough-cough-I-think-I-am-going-to-die sense. I will say, however, that I'm much better than I was yesterday. Yesterday was spent sleeping.... and that's about it. I would have watched tv but there was nothing on. Oh, and you know you are sick when you finally get out of bed, sit down in front of the tv and just stare at it for several minutes before you realize that the tv hasn't been turned on. Either I was sick or just dumber than usual. And please, no comments or answers to that previous sentence.
I've also been peeling (like ANY of you wanted to know that). I got a sunburn from watching a baseball game last Thursday and now it's time for the peeling ceremony. It's guarenteed to make people give you a second look like you have some kind of skin disease. I also got it on my scalp because I wasn't smart enough to wear a hat. So, everytime my head iches and I go to scratch it, it looks like a dandruff blizzard over the state of me.
Okay, I've told you two things that nobody really wanted to know about, but hey, what are blogs for anyway? Nothing serious ever gets put on here, right?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >