The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, July 03, 2008

3rd Person View

What do we see when we look at ourselves? Do we see what we hope we are? Do we see a loving, caring person? Do we see an inconsiderate jerk? Perhaps we are so caught up in the idea of what we should be that we don't see what we are.

There are so many things to distract us from seeing ourselves. Is it the people we choose to be around? Is it our family? The sad thing is that not very many people are who they are. Just take a look around. I'm not going to give specifics about what I'm talking about. I want those who read this to figure that out for themselves.

1 Comments:

  • Facebook said it for you.
    I may not have known you terribly wrong, but I never thought you were an inconsiderate jerk. I do not understand women.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jul 04, 10:14:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >