The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, July 27, 2008

This is my good, addictive side

Does this picture mean anything? No? Well, your right. I was feeling the pressure of taking more pictures of myself and I succumbed to temptation. What you see up above is, sadly, the result. It's half boredom, half stupidity, and half bad math.

OK... so I have to admit something. I really like the show Big Brother. Please understand that I generally abhor reality shows. And I use the word "reality" very loosely. I started watching the show with season 8. I had no real intention of getting involved with the show. But, with most ill-conceived ideas, I was bored. I noticed that the show was premiering one particular evening so I decided, "Hey, I have nothing else to do." What happened was I became addicted, like a second game of Jenga. So, three hours per week I am unavailable to the general public.

Bad news: school is starting soon.

Good news: football is starting soon!

That's right! Football season is upon us! I can't wait. Football is probably my favorite sport. I know, I coach basketball. But football is my favorite to watch. Basketball is a close second, however. So, Basketball, if you are reading this, it's not that I don't love you, it's just you aren't "the one".

OU is my team, like anyone who knows me knows that. If a video game is any representation of real-life future events, then OU will win their first game 147-0.

So, to end post #402, here is a video related to picture up above.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >