The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, June 04, 2009

No bean bag chair?

28. That's the number. It's not that big of a deal. The only big birthday's are usually 16 and 21 (for the younger ones). Then the only big birthdays you have to endure,... uh, eh.... look forward to is the ones that have a zero at the end of it. So, 28 isn't much. It's another year of sitting at home wishing you could be doing something cool on your birthday for a change. I guess I should ready the Cheetos and root bear.... It's party time!

Other than that I'm busy (really? busy?) settling in to my new house. It's great to have a place to call your own. It comes at a price, however. And that price will haunt me for the next 15 years. But I do like it and hope it serves me well for many years to come.

Am I the only one resisting the phenomenon that is Twitter? I'm already on Facebook and Myspace. Do I need Twitter? I heard that Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace are joining forces to create one big social networking site: YouTwitFace.

School is out. Summer is here. It's good. I simplified that to spare you the time.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >