The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

File this under "Political"

Elections are coming up very quickly. Seems every presidential election people label it as "the most important election ever." However, this one seems to pretty big. Both times that I've voted for a president, it has gone into the equivalent of overtime. I wonder what will happen this time.

I hardly ever talk about politics. For one, it nearly makes me sick. All of the corruption and lies are enough to make me want to make a clone of myself and punch it in the face (would that make me a masochist?).

But I do want to say something "political". I can't STAND those who ONLY vote along party lines. Even when the other candidate is clearly the better choice. I can hardly stand political parties anyway. Why can't we just objectively look at who is better regardless of the party they are affiliated with? It's ridiculous.

Anyway, I have run out of time. Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >