The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, November 07, 2008

You don't see that everyday

Yesterday, during lunch, a student comes up to me saying that a car was smoking. I misunderstood thinking that he meant someone was smoking IN a car. I walk outside thinking that it's just a parent waiting for their kid. But, in the student parking lot, was a car literally smoking. A few minutes later it was clear that the car was on fire. When I first saw it, I thought it was just another case of an old piece of crap smoking due to years of use. But the car hadn't been running for who knows how long. So, to make a long story short, a car caught on fire at school yesterday. It was something you normally don't see everyday.

2 Comments:

  • That happened when we were in the hospital with Caden. A car in the parking lot caught fire and exploded a little. We could smell it inside, it was rank.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Nov 10, 02:12:00 PM 2008  

  • Heh, well you don't want to read what I have to say today either.
    It's been a craptastic couple of days, and it mostly involves marital fussing and whatnot...stupid crap like that.
    Stop catching cars on fire, young man!
    Hey, my word verification is an actual WORD this time... it's "ration"...weird.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Tue Nov 18, 07:33:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >