The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Arrested Development

Gotta love Joey.

The other day I went to get my fingerprints taken at the local police station. By the way, fingerprints taken nowadays are all taken digitally. It's pretty cool. I had to get the prints taken because I have to send them to the State Dept. for teacher certification purposes. Anyway, I brought them with me to East Central University just in case I had to send them through the school. I stopped by the United Campus Ministry building first to organize the materials I needed to take inside the school. Wiley and Joey were both up here doing their own thing. Anyway, I proceed to show Joey my fingerprints just for the sake of showing them to somebody. He turns arounds and says to me, "AHHHHHH! You got arrested?!" It was the perfect Joey-ism response from Joey himself. And, of course, I couldn't muster a reply back to Joey because I was laughing too hard.

That's all I got.

Bryan's cows are still out! Gotta get 'em!

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >