The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, August 12, 2005

Move over Coldplay... Chris is here.

The word is out! The new indie/not-mainsteam-at-all ep album from Chris just got released! I know most of you have never heard of his band but hardly anybody has. Even Chris didn't know he had a band until he read an article on www.bandsiveneverheardof.com. But it is pretty good. Here is a track list of the album:

Insomniac Theatre: Live from the Studio
1. USC is better than the air I breathe
2. Don't be jealous that I chat online with babes all day
3. Bush-whacker
4. How I live with Daniel
5. 30+ comments on my blog
6. Pickle Juice Soccer
7. I'm the only one who likes *insert band name here* around here. How bout that?
This is a representation of Chris. A USC stud that is a PIERCY-ing. Get it? Uh.... okay. I'm an idiot.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >