The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Premature Evacuation

Oh how bad things happen in 3's. You know what I mean? A couple of nights ago David broke one of his toes. Last night Jonathon dislocated his ankle while we were playing "Romans and Christians". So, who's next? I don't know about you but I'm going to take extra careful steps for the next couple of days.

So, to tell a very short story of what happened Jonathon is what I'll do right now after the period at the end of this sentence. Jonathon was a "christian" and he was running away from jail. Upon running he jumped off of a 4 ft. high ledge. Let's just say he landed and didn't continue with his running of the away. It was uh.... gross to look at. Anyways, some people huddled around him for support because well, we couldn't really do anything. But the game was supposedly still "on''. Not so. The game ended before the alloted time and so we all left. So, in essence, you could say there was a premature evacuation. *knock knock* *hello? Is this thing on?*

I can't believe I forgot to hit record when "Lost" came on last night? Luckily I called someone and they recorded half the show. But I got the main part of it. When I started watching it I wondered exactly what happened in the first part of the show. So, you could say that I was 'Lost' watching "Lost"..... what? You couldn't see that coming?

Hey, I filled up my tank today at $2.05. Wow. I can take a bath in gasoline again. Woohoo!

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

  • i saw gas @ $1.99 in NE Texas...I have a shout out to you on my blog about it because you seemed so disgusted with hearing about gas prices in one of your previous posts...haha.

    By Blogger Staci, at Thu Nov 10, 10:01:00 PM 2005  

  • I think I TIVO'd it, but I'm not sure. I think I set it earier in the day when I wasn't sure that I would get to watch it. If you want, give David or I a call, we can check it and you can come watch it, if you'd like. Good Episode. As it stands now, David does not have to have surgery on his toe unless the bones shift more. To avoid that, he has a gigantic cast on his leg. Seems a bit overdone for a toe, eh? Put cheaper than surgery. Jonathan is resting comfortably at his Mom's, after having his ankle returned to it's righful place. Be careful....

    By Blogger roz, at Thu Nov 10, 11:49:00 PM 2005  

  • i love the recap, kent. $2.05 a gallon huh? Da'ag, that's what I fill my scooter up for.....

    By Blogger Bryan Laramore, at Fri Nov 11, 03:16:00 PM 2005  

  • Bryan, I wanna punch you in the ovaries.

    By Blogger Coach K, at Fri Nov 11, 05:02:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >