The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, November 17, 2005

There are post metamorphed worms in my digestive tract

I'm so freakin' nervous right now. Holy crap. I don't think I've been this nervous since preparing for a basketball game in high school. I couldn't even finish my meal at Polo's for pete's sake. (Who the heck is Pete, anyway?).

But I hope all goes well. I'm pretty sure I won't have to use the Lemon Law tonight. Hopefully it won't be used on me. That would royally suck legume.

The song Lifesong by Casting Crowns is really in my head today. Good song.

Third Day will be at the Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, Oklahoma, on March 24th. I'll be expecting front row center. Anything less be a disappointment.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >