The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It came from Canada

Has anybody stepped outside today? The wind is blowing roughly about 327 mph from the north. It's some kind of cold front from Canada. So it's sure to make Beach mad. (He hates Canada for some reason).

I got a very VERY interesting email today. Something cool may happen soon.

It's officially cold now. Now I can wear beanies all the time. Man, I need more pantalones.

I tried out this Ab Wheel thing last night. Have you seen these things? All you do is get on the ground, put your hands on the handles, and roll around. Sounds dirty doesn't it? I've actuallly started to do semi-workouts in the comforts of my own room. I have these two 25 lb dumbells (no, I'm not talking about the Oleson twins) and I do bicep curls everyday. I've already started to notice a difference. I'm not bragging, believe me. If you've seen what I've had to start with then you'd understand. I also do some modified push-ups to try to work the triceps muscles. In case your wondering, you can do push-ups to mainly work to sets of muscles. If you put your hands closer together then you'll work your triceps more. If you set your hands further apart then you'll work more of your pectoral muscles. Guys, this was a free lecture. The next time I'll have to charge.

My friend Bryan has just recently won the award the messiest room of all time. If you don't believe me then have a look for yourself.

I was watching the Florida State - Clemson football game the other day. Florida State was kicking either an extra point or a field goal and I noticed something. Right behind the field goal post, where the kicker would be looking at, some Clemson fans held up a sign that said S-U-C-K I-T. Each person had one letter each. Maybe I should try it at the next OU football game. SUCK IT OSU!

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • ya know, it's weird cause I really didn't see my room from that perspective until I posted the pics....it may look tidier than previous times but it's a mess!! Kent, your gonna be one tough motha, all liftin weights and buffing yourself up (awh man, i just hoofed....awhh, ev'ry bouty lauk's th're own braund, 'eh (fat bastard)) some chicks dig tough dudes....

    By Blogger Bryan Laramore, at Tue Nov 15, 11:57:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >