The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The end is drawing Bill Nye

Anybody remember that show "Bill Nye the science guy"? It was alright but I preferred "Beakman's World". Beakman's world introduced me to the world of a rat, a Kramer look-alike, and some who-cares girl that taught me how inertia worked. My childhood was such a simpler time.

Today I officially ended my semester.... so I can relax slightly. I had two internet only classes and one once-a-week class. That once-a-week class was Techniques of Research. It's as boring as it sounds, believe me. It met on Thursday from 4:25 to 7 p.m. It's almost as bad as 8 a.m. classes. Almost. Before the semester started I was sort of afraid of internet only classes. Now I kinda enjoy them. The semester was more or less stress free besides a few times. Graduate school isn't so bad so far.

In other news, I'm an idiot. But that isn't news to some.

For some reason my eye keeps twitching... what's the deal. And my trucks keeps shocking the #$%*% out of me. Those two things may be related.

Hey Emily... you rock my right sock off. The left one almost was rocked off. But you were close.

30 years ago this week Bohemian Rhapsody reached #1. That song is the only song in pop history to have ever reached #1 twice by the same artist, both times selling a million copies. Queen rocks... I don't care who knows it.

Pancakes I will eat soon. Oh yes... pancakes. Fun will ensue.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >