The Gingus Chronicles

Monday, December 05, 2005

Sparks Fly

There must be something wrong with me. Every time I get out of my truck and touch the door to shut it, I get electrocuted. I could even have my leather jacket on and shut the door with my arm. And I still get fried. Every stinkin' time.

Now I think I'm developing a phobia to touch anything metal or appears to be a conductor of electricity.... including people. Am I part of some sort of government experiment? Should I see the X-Files people knocking on my door pretty soon?

Just imagine me looking like this guy whenever I shut the door.


Yeah, you can even see my bones, too.

But now it's not even the truck that shocks me. It's everything! DVD players, computers, TV's, people, action figure jesus, air, light switches, llamas, musicals, electric fences, water fountains, fire extinguishers, saddam tp, and blogs... OUCH!!

So, here's a picture representation of what jolts me with electrons:









There are more but this is basically the worst of them all. Especially that dang toilet paper.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

5 Comments:

  • dude you got it rough! that sucks....or should I say that ::SHOCKS::!

    By Blogger Bryan Laramore, at Mon Dec 05, 11:41:00 PM 2005  

  • kent, I'm going to lace one up for you.

    When you get shocked, can you ever tell the future afterwords?? If so, please... no spoilers.

    By Blogger the rocket, at Tue Dec 06, 03:10:00 PM 2005  

  • good stuff

    By Blogger Scott, at Tue Dec 06, 10:11:00 PM 2005  

  • You're electrifyling!! :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Dec 08, 12:04:00 AM 2005  

  • Ya know, that happens to me a lot too. My car always shocks me when I get out to shut the door, or at least since it has gotten cold down here. So, my philosophy is that it has something to do with the cold weather.

    Now, it has subconciously become a habit to touch my car door with my elbow first, because the shock doesn't hurt as much there. ha! Once I've been shocked on my elbow, I can proceed to shut my door with my hand. Weird.

    By Blogger Staci, at Fri Dec 09, 06:01:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >