The Gingus Chronicles

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Thundercats... whoa!

I was thinking about the Thundercats earlier. Was that random? Anyway, that was a great 'toon. I'm sure some of it cheesy now, but it was awesome back when they made it... 85 to 86. They only made 65 episodes. I'm totally getting the dvd's one of these days. Oh yes, one of these days.

I did my subbing duties again today. It was a very productive day. I took my computer with me and finished a paper that is due on Thursday. Plus I got paid while I did this. Life is just alright... considering. I wonder if someone will pay me for blogging? That would be sweet. That would be like Scott Spencer being paid to text message someone. If that was true, he could quit work and retire. He would be a millionaire. Or like when Jonathon says "sir" or "kindly". Millionaire. Or when Chris plays a song I've never heard of. Rich man. Or when a certain someone listens to U2. I wonder who that could be? Or when Rob talks about something mysterious. Move over Bill Gates. Ok... I'm finished.

And speaking of subbing.... During one of the classes I got an idea of how I could relay their assignment to them without me having to say a word. No, I didn't write anything on the chalk board or anything. Two words: Microsoft Sam. On most computers there is this thing where you can type in anything... and I mean ANYTHING.... and Microsoft Sam will say it in his little computer voice thing. It sounds just like Steven Hawking. What? Too soon? Anyway, I typed out their lesson plan into the text box and when they shut their pie hole I played it for them. I don't know if they thought it was funny or anything but I got a kick out of it. I think they were in a foul mood just because they actually had to do something. Oh well.

Updated 7-Day Relationship Forecast:
Wednesday- The sahara will see flood waters before I have a date.
Thursday- A 400 lb. woman with lepracy will laugh at you when you ask her if she's available.
Friday- The world's population decreases to me and Sally Struthers. She says no way.
Saturday- Even Rosy says no. (By the way, Rosy isn't a person.)
Sunday- I go to a Catholic church. The priest's look at me and decide that having sex with other guys is gross.
Monday- I receive my mail order bride. The only way she can become an American citizen is to marry me. She sees me and wants an annullment.
Tuesday- What's 7 minus 7? The number of girls who like me.

Random thought of the day: Some say that when you have a stomach ache that means that there is nothing in your stomach. So what does it mean when you have a headache?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >