The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Kate Blows

Tonight is a big night... and a very sad night. At 8 p.m., "Lost" will air the last "lost" until January 11. Oh! What shall I do until then?! The title of tonights episode is "What Kate did". Obviously we will find out Kate's original crime and will investigate why she is on the run. But this episode will feature much more than that. Locke appears to forget to input the numbers into the computer and the numbers will reach zero. This will more than likely happen right before the end of the episode. Then we will have to wait for a month and a half to see what happens next. Oh, and uh, Kate and Jack kiss. But who didn't see that eventually happening?



I know I have things to do but I don't know what it is I have to do. Confusing. I hate this feeling.

Well, I have recently bought a harmonica. I can officially begin to learn to blow. (Insert jokes here). I also bought a method book that should teach me how to play it. I got to the first song part of the book and I kind of learned "Jingle Bells". I still suck...er... blow.

I really want to master this instrument. For some reason, I think it will be cool. But when have I known what "cool" is anyway?

There seems to be a lot of issues with blogs here recently. One person went as far as changing his address and one totally disabled comments. I agree that some mistakes were made on both sides but c'mon people! Just because somebody is angry at me for eating a hamburger doesn't mean that I will stop eating hamburgers.... unless those hamburgers have onions on them. Onions are gross. They make me hurl.

Can't we just get over this? Let's please move on! Nobody is perfect and we all know that. Can't we just accept that and learn to love each other again?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.
Isaiah 40:28-31, 41:10-13

1 Comments:

  • lol...I got a harmonica too...I thought it would be cool to learn, but I wasn't disciplined enough to take the time...did you ever succeed?

    By Anonymous Nichole, at Mon Jul 13, 08:20:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >