The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Addicted to Robert Palmer's Playstation

Might as well face it, . . . I'm addicted to that song (Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love"). I guess I'm on my 80's kick right now. Who knows? Actually, I'm not on an 80's kick. I just like the song. So sue me. But don't..... that sucks.

I can't keep putting off reading this text book. I just can't..... You'd understand too if a whole chapter on Pragmatism was staring you in the face. Stupid philosophy. I think the stuff is interesting but the fact that I HAVE to read it makes me not WANT to read it. I think I study better when there is no pressure.

Well, the NCAA tournament starts bright and early tomorrow. By the way, "bright and early" is anytime before noon. I have filled out a total of 7 brackets. Each one looks different. And each one will therefore be wrong. That's just how it goes. I have my Oklahoma Sooners winning tomorrow but losing to Florida on Saturday. Sucks, but that's how I think it will go.

So, this is the eve of a big day for Ada. Why? Chili's opens tomorrow. Whoopee doo. It's going to be so freakin' crowded there for months because it's new. And Ada people are so desperate to eat at a new place that isn't Mexican food. It's sad, really. But Applebee's will soon open so maybe that won't be too bad.

I got some sad news earlier today. Sony won't be releasing their Playstation 3 until November. I want to pre-order as soon as I can. I might order 2 or 3 units so I can sell the others at a jacked-up price. I'd do that so I can pay for the PS3 that I'm keeping. In essence, I'm paying for 3, selling 2, so I can get 1 for nothing. Make sense?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

4 Comments:

  • yeah, so about your sooners..they totally screwed up my bracket...hope you have a great friday! :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Mar 16, 06:30:00 PM 2006  

  • Yeah so much for the "i don't know what i'm doing so my brackey might do well" theory. I've lost everything. oh well. how ya doin?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Mar 16, 08:47:00 PM 2006  

  • I don't know when we'll make it to Chili's. To me, it's one of those things that you do when you go to the City.

    I didn't even fill out a bracket.

    By Blogger Chrissy, at Fri Mar 17, 09:57:00 AM 2006  

  • I'm glad this place got Chili's before I moved here...what a ghost town this must have been:)

    By Anonymous Nichole, at Tue Jul 14, 04:46:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >