The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Proof that God hates the Longhorns

The worlds 3rd greatest evil: the car salesman.

My mother's 95 Lumina went to crap, now it's time for a new vehicle. I'll be with her during this so-called adventure,... because I don't want anybody to give her a raw deal just because she's a woman. Don't get mad at me,... it happens and you know it.
Must be a Ford product....

Anywho....... Storms came through last night. We really needed the rain. Well, the ground really needed it. I'm sure the ground was hatin' pretty strong for the last couple of months.

The Ground: What's the deal with the dry weather?

God: Ah, dag. My bad. I was kinda busy thawing out hell.

The Ground: Why? What happened to hell that it would freeze over?

God: Didn't Texas win the national championship in football?

Yeah... it's still hard for me to believe at times.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >