The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Suck it Trebek

I'm really bad at Jeopardy. But sometimes, I get lucky.

It was final jeopardy, and the category was "Word Origins". If it was me, I would have bet a big, fat ZERO. Cause I hardly ever know anything on that show as it is. Anyway, the question went something like this: "A word meaning infedelity, it is a name for a bird that lays its eggs in other birds nests."

Now, I obviously had NO idea what the answer was. One person watching the show guessed that the bird was called, "The fidel". Wrong. Another person here thought that it started with a 'c' or a 'k'. In my head, I was thinking something like the robin or something like that. But all I had was a guess. But for some reason I said out loud, "It's the Cuckookachoo." You know,... just being stupid.

Turns out, everybody on Final Jeopardy missed the answer. What was the correct answer? It's the Cuckoo! Who would have known? Well, Trebek knew it. He knows all.
Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • Isn't that great when you answer something like that. I do that a lot.

    I like the new layout/whatever. It's cool. Except you still have red eye, well unless you think the chicks dig it.

    By Blogger Chrissy, at Wed Mar 01, 10:53:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >