The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Broke

If it's not one thing, it's another.

It's not fun having little money. Because, if you want stuff, then you may need a thing called money to get it. And I ain't got it.

My mother and I test drove three different cars today. A Pontiac G6, a Chevy Malibu, and a Buick version of the previous two. I liked the G6 myself. Actually I want her to get a SSR. Here's a picture of it:


Looks awesome, but the REDUCED price tag of $35,000 was just above her range.

So, what's my plans for Spring Break? I'm going to Florida and spending it on the beautiful beaches where nearly nude woman will be frolicing about. And me, in the midst of it all. Now, take all of that and imagine the exact opposite. That is what I'm REALLY doing. Nothing. How sad am I? At least there will be plenty of basketball to keep me busy. March Madness, baby!

*Sigh*

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

  • Yeah this won't be the best spring break ever but I'm spring broke too so I can't really do anything about it. Have a good one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Mar 11, 09:32:00 AM 2006  

  • Wow, I can't believe this is spring break. This is the first time in about 20 years that I haven't had school.

    I'm with you in the no money situation. My living room will become my new home as I get ready for March Madness. The life us broke country people live...

    You could be like me and say that you're going to buy this and that when you win the Powerball...although I'm too stingy and broke to waste my money on it. An oxymoron of sorts.

    By Blogger Chrissy, at Sat Mar 11, 02:50:00 PM 2006  

  • GAME PARTY-watching the game alone-not fun--other people to scream and get frustrated at the bad calls-fun times:)-include Pot Luck-cheap with all the fixin's

    By Anonymous Nichole, at Tue Jul 14, 05:01:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >