The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, March 17, 2006

Blind

This is the autographed mini-poster from the Newsboys at WinterJam. Now, I can't tell who signed which name or what any of them actually say, but it's awesome nonetheless.

So, I guess it's becoming wedding season soon. I'm really thinking that I'll become one of the last people out of my circle of friends to get married. Does this bother me? Well, yes and no. No, because I need to think about what I'm going to do for a career. So, I have plenty to occupy my mind with as far as that goes. Plus, I'm happy for my friends that they have found somebody to love and to spend their life with. It bothers me because I wish I have what they have. It is the selfish part of me. But there is nothing wrong for wanting to feel love. Is there? The loneliness gets to me sometimes.

But I have to realize that God is in control,... as long as I let Him. Too many times we take over while not even knowing what to do. Would you let a blind man drive your car? Heck no! But that is essentially what we do when we try to control our own lives. We are blind to what is really in front of us. I need to learn how to let God take the wheel. He is the only one who knows where I need to go. I just need to ask for directions.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >