The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, February 23, 2006

A dark pink bird

Don't you hate when there is nothing to do for such a long time? And then, whenever an event comes along, so does 20 others that fall on the same day. I hate two conflicting interests tonight and two for Saturday. I guess it's better than not having anything to do at all. So I'll count my blessings (which is 17, by the way).

Tonight: Basketball game or Encounter?

Saturday: OU hockey or get-together at one of my friends?

The dilemma... oh the dilemma. But I think I know what I'm doing on either occassion.

On Saturday, I have the opportunity to eat at a place in Norman called Red Robin. That place is sweet. For one, they have awesome food. Two, there are T.Vs everywhere... even in the floor. Finally, somewhere that addressed the problem of not enough visual stimuli below the surface (that is, the floor)!

I'm wearing a shirt that somebody once said that resembles Stalin. I guess I'm starting to look like a communist. Just as long as I don't start dressing like (insert your favorite personal hate here), I'll be okay. By the way, doesn't Stalin resemble Mario? Take a look for yourself: Or is it just Luigi reincarnate?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • WOAH! I remember that Mario! From the regular Nintendo!!! Ahh... brings back memories of those huge grey games that you'd have to stick into the Nintendo. And the rectangular gamepads with the two red buttons... Memories!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Feb 23, 11:17:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >