The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Slip and bleed

I have a sad life ladies and gents.

The time at the bottom of this post is the actual time I submitted this writing. Yes... it's early.. or late, depending on how you look at it. But, I'm in Noble, OK, in the midst of a "bachelor party." Just got through with the playing of the Halo 2. It was just me and another who has never played before. Let's just say I won every match. But that by no means should give you the impression that I'm good at the game. Just compared to a newbie, I'm awesome.

Earlier tonight,... or last night, we went to Zio's in Bricktown and had a blasty blast. To and from Zio's we had a wide range of conversational topics. Ranging from cashews on your hog to farts that smell like urine. Gross... I know, but it happened.

But tomorrow,... or today... should contain some enjoyment, for a slip-and-slide is in my future. Pictures to follow such event. We have to be sure and check for rocks before we lay the famous yellow tarp on the ground. Or it will be a case of Slip-and-bleed from your anus.

But, it's my cousin's last hoorah. And I'm happy for him.

Until next time, (which means, after I sleep), vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >