The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sugar Daddy

from Dane Cook....

It seems like when you don't have love, everybody you know is in love. When you don't have love, it's like a party going that everybody was invited to, except you... and you just happen to be walking by that house... in the rain. But, when you are in a relationship, you feel like you are at that party, wanting to get your jacket and leave.

I thought that was a good analogy.

Anyway, it's good being back in Oklahoma. You don't hear that a whole lot, do you? But it's home. First thing I did when I got back to Ada? Got on my computer, thank you very much. I also uploaded all of the photos I took from the New Orleans trip. What's some of my favorites from the trip? Well, here's a few:
Midway through the work, this is the pile of sticks from inside the gutted house. It almost reached the second floor.

Cafe' du Monde (spelling?). There was this treat that I got had a lot of powdered sugar. It was like a funnel cake but it came in three fairly large pieces. Anyway, I wanted to get rid of the excess sugar, and this is how I completed that task.

Action figure Jesus came with us. He was a big help. However, He kept showing off by walking on water.... what a show-off....

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >