The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Lazy pantalones


Wow. I am tired. I received about 1 hour of sleep Friday night and roughly 6 hours Saturday night. Today, however, I got a decent 4 hour nap. It was nice. I don't think I'll have any problems sleeping tonight. The reason for no sleep is found in the previous post. If you're lazy and don't want to scroll down (lazy pants), then I'll go ahead and tell you. It was what I call a pre-wedding gala event. I don't like calling it a bachelor party because it's usually associated with alcohol and/or dancing, nude females. (Neither were present, thank you very much).

The plans were to have a slip-and-slide to conclude the festivities. I'm sorry to say that did not take place. That made me a sad panda. So, no pictures. Sorry. But, I did get to witness semi-adult men shoot paintballs at each other,.... willingly. I will post a picture of this later (in other words, I will edit this post later by adding a picture).

So, what else is going on? Well,..........?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >