The Gingus Chronicles

Sunday, July 09, 2006

French Toast or How to get a pink flag

It was a good day so far. The French lost in the World Cup finals. Usually, I could not care less about soccer, but a lot of my friends were interested in it, so I took it upon myself to give it a glance. Basically, I didn't want the French to win in anything, that's why I chose to go for Italy.

I went to the BSU to watch it because several of my friends were there and they were showing it on the wall via a projector. A few, uh,... foreign born males were in attendance at the BSU. I'm trying to be politically correct here. Anyway, they were very much into it. They yelled at the wall. In other words, they were very excited about soccer. I am not. And it made me wonder. This must be what people see in me when I am watching college football. Of course, there was a little less swearing going on at the BSU (none, for those keeping score). I yell, rant, scream, pee on things,... okay, maybe not that last one. But I get very much into it. Either way, it was fun watching those guys becoming excited about an average, at best, sport.

In other words, soccer is a gay sport:

That deserves a Pink Flag.

My beard is in the itching stage. I really want to shave it but I want to see what becomes of my face. It's weird, I have three colors of hair in my beard; red, blonde, and black. I'm like a freakin' mutt. Before too long, I will have no more face-fro.

Jeepers creepers. Where'd you get those retinas?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

3 Comments:

  • Soccer, average?! Them's fightin' words in much of the world.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Feel free to link to it on your site. I'd link yours if I knew how to do so. As soon as I figure it out, you'll be there.

    We will be starting up our "Friday Night Feeds" again when school begins -- hope to see you there (or I suppose that should be *here*).

    By Blogger Deanna, at Sun Jul 09, 08:11:00 PM 2006  

  • A "face fro"? Thats awesome!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 09, 08:13:00 PM 2006  

  • did you take pics of the face fro?

    By Anonymous Nichole, at Thu Jul 16, 12:34:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >