The Gingus Chronicles

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The best title for post number 299


Me so hungry, I could eat long time! Makes me want to headbang.

So, this is post #299. I don't have anything special planned for the big 3-0-0, like anybody cares. But things could change. Who knows?

Football season is quickly approaching. One week away until OU kicks off in their first game against UAB. I plan on making my predictions on here again just like last year. Also, I am playing a game of sorts with some friends of mine on Yahoo! Sports. It takes the top 25 teams and you pick who is going to cover the point spread in those games. For instance, if OU is favored by 7 points in one game, you have to decide if OU is going to win by more than 7 points or will they lose the game or win by less than 7. Get it? Good. So, you if want to join, leave me a message and I'll get in touch with you. It's free and easy to do.

So, I'll try to post updates on how I'm doing in that league. Every year I either get second place or dead last. I can't win but I sure can win at losing.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >