The Gingus Chronicles

Friday, September 08, 2006

Duh Lorean

This may have been the most stressful week so far at work. I thought things were getting better and a little easier... but no. Things keep adding up and the material gets harder. What am I doing? May is such a long time from now. If only I had a time machine just like the one in Back to the Future. Plus, it would be sweet to have that car anyways.

You know the saying "Time fly's when you have fun"? Well, let's just say that time is going very, very, VERY slow.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

  • grrr I don't like this new blogger beta thing. It's not making me a happy camper. Anywho...the nice thing about teaching is that it does get easier with time....if you're still teaching next year, you'll already know the material from struggling through it this year, so it won't be nearly as hard to teach. Although I do have to agree with you...this year has been extremely stressful so far. I hate my job a lot of the times, and that's a sad feeling to have. I used to love it. I feel ya, man.. I feel ya.

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Sun Sep 10, 12:22:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >