The Gingus Chronicles

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lag Alleviation Post or What comes after 299?

Since I'm a workin' man now, I find it difficult to update this blog like I normally do. So, here's the update:

Work is getting a little better. It's still frustrating a lot of the times, but it's getting better. I have a better understanding of what I'm doing but it's still tough. Every Monday I can't wait 'til the weekend... especially now since football season is upon us.

There is no activity in the love department. I guess I have to fire the department's manager for not getting me any gigs. He doesn't know what the heck he is doing. So, I am the epitome of single.

It's always nice to be able to go back to the college and see my friends. You have no idea how much that lifts my spirits. Some days that is the only thing I have to look forward to.

I still need your prayers. This job is still stressful. I appreciate your prayers so far... they have been very helpful, I can tell. Thank you very much.

Hey, guess what? This post #300!!!! So, I want to thank the academy for voting for me. I want to thank the ol' man upstairs.... Ol' man Bob. You like me... You really really like me!

(Cue exit music)....Until next time, Vaya con Dios.


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >