The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

We've been spending most our lives, living in a stalkers paradise

Long time, no blog.

I'm sorry for the delays, if anybody cares. Things have been hectic as usual. Work pretty much controls my life. I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it. But, usually when that happens, something changes and I have to adapt somehow. If I can just make it through this year....

So, what's up with facebook? It has changed so much. It's a stalkers paradise now. I wonder if Michael Jackson has facebook...

Life is funny, you know? It's also a very small world we live in. Sometimes I just have sit back as watch life's passing parade. Sometimes I smile. Sometimes I frown.

Everything around is breaking down... to chaos.

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >