The Gingus Chronicles

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Kent... I cannot see you...

I know... I never update anymore. Let's just say I've been busy.

Coaching is becoming my favorite thing as far as the whole job thing goes. It's already close to October. That's scary. In just a few months, 2006 will be over. How crazy is that? But the month I'm looking forward to the most in the wonderful month of May. I'll let you decide why...

Today I bought season 1 of Whose Line Is It Anyway? DVD. I'm about to become knee-deep in outrageous comedy. That's right... knee-deep. Waist-deep would just be rediculus.

Let's see... what else?

Wow... I just realized I have no life. Aside from my job, that is. And let's say that takes up quite a bit of time. I'm busy, in other words.

I still have no relationship to speak of. I would have thought by this time in my life I would have found a 'gal and become, again, knee-deep in marital goodness. But, guess what? That didn't happen. I'm not going to say I'm bitter or anything, because I'm not sure if I am suited for marriage right now. Maybe that's because I haven't had a decent relationship in years.... or ANY relationship for that matter. I'll just chalk one up for God's timing and move on.

Any questions?

Until next time, vaya con Dios.

5 Comments:

  • Don't worry, there are other people in the same boat about the relationship thing. Like me for instance. All in good timing. This too shall pass.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Sep 28, 03:25:00 PM 2006  

  • I DO have a question.... you know I was wondering, like if you were traveling through outer space, I mean like you're going real fast, like the speed of light, you know... hoooohhhhh... and all of a sudden you started screaming... aaaahhhhh aaaaahhhhh... Do you think your brain would blow up?

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Sat Sep 30, 01:36:00 PM 2006  

  • Thank you for posting the Mutemath video, I was just listening to them last night.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Sep 30, 03:38:00 PM 2006  

  • lol yeah. For more information on the theory, please visit stanley spadowsky on the movie UHF. I say we take all the meanies of the world and test out the theory. I know of a few I'm sending first...

    By Blogger Amy, queen of the world., at Sun Oct 01, 02:37:00 PM 2006  

  • Relationships suck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Oct 04, 04:35:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >